Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Blog and New Camera


Well, this is my first post on the Rainbow Nest Blog! This is where I will be documenting and sharing all of my painting adventures and other randomness that is my life. Its been quite a journey to get to this point and I can't wait to share it all here.

And, I am the new proud owner of a Nikon D3200. There is going to be a big learning curve for me for photography but I'm up for the challenge. As much as I love my iPhone it just wasn't cutting it anymore for pictures of the painted furniture for the on-line shop.

I have lots of projects already finished to photograph and write about and lots of projects in the works. Its going to be a busy week of painting. I have a client's piece to hand-paint with Milk Paint and some amazing pieces to spray for the shop. I can't wait to show-and-tell!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment